Thursday 23 November 2017

HOW TO MAKE KFC STYLE CHICKEN - RECIPE - QUICK AND EASY RECIPE

Hey all! So as you may have noticed a little bit of a different post yes I know but I had to. Cooking is a big passion of mine ever since I can remember - my mind is always on food no matter what time of day it is (hahaha) this has led me to experimenting with different things and foods and I thought of sharing them with you.

Let me know if you would like me to do more of these. Today I have a recipe that is literally and I mean literally quick and easy and that is  what I love about it, it tastes so good and does not require much effort BONUS!! KERCHING!

So the way I like them is with a bit of flavour hence the spices however remember you can tweak certain things out and into the recipe this is one I love :)


Ingredients:

1 Chicken (You can cut this into pieces and i usually end up with around 8 or 9)

1 Egg

1 Tablespoon of chapatti flour

Salt (This you can add or take out its up to you i like to add a little for flavour)

1/2 a cup of milk

1/2 a teaspoon of black pepper

1/2 a tea spoon of paprika

1/2 a teaspoon of red chili powder

Spicy chicken coating (this does not have to be spicy depending on what you prefer and can be bought or made yourself)

Instructions: 

Yes there are only a few steps :) your surprised right?

First add all the ingredients to the chicken. This includes the milk, chapatti flour, spices and give it a good mix so the chicken is covered and all ingredients are too.

Once covered let it marinate for about half an hour.

Pre-heat the oil once the chicken is marinated so its ready

Now add in a beaten egg to the chicken and other ingredients and then mix this also.

You can just mix with your hand or if you prefer wear gloves.

Once the egg and the ingredients are mixed onto the chicken then take each piece and coat in the chicken mix.

Last but not least you should try to get the chicken fully covered in the mix and then put the coated chicken in hot oil and watch the magic happen.


And then my lovelies you can enjoy your KFC STYLE CHICKEN!

Let me know what you though and if there are any other recipes you would like to me to blog and share.

...NafReviews...



No comments:

Post a Comment

HOW TO SAVE MONEY DURING THE CHRISTMAS SEASON

So its that time of year again! You know it - managing money can be tough. Your out and about and everything is Christmas themed, really cut...

Simple Products