Here are 10 quick, helpful uses of coconut oil. As you may or may not be aware I have a thing for oils and every oil that I can see a benefit out of I love to use coconut oil is also one of my faves alongside bio oil however coconut oil has a lot more uses here are just 10 that I use but there are many more !!!!!
1. In your cooking, it can be used as a great oil and brilliant for energy.
2. As a moisturiser before bed/stress-free makeup remover.
3. To lighten or prevent stretch marks.
4. To prevent chapped lips or just to soften them in the early morning cold if you like to walk around that time or just seem to have chapped lips often.
5. To help sooth irritating spots or chicken pox.
6. A natural deodorant leaving you smelling great all day in the summer.
7. Reduces and settles acne if used regularly or often.
8. Great for speeding up weight loss.
9. It is a great sweetener - alternative to sugar!!
10. And awesome for nail and cuticle care .
So its that time of year again! You know it - managing money can be tough. Your out and about and everything is Christmas themed, really cut...
Now as all of you must be aware it is that time of year again children in need!!! As a parent and with the run up to children in need I fo...
Hey all so today i am writing a review and to be honest i found this one a little difficult. I am reviewing a black head product and that as...